Monday, July 13, 2009

How do I get the installation software for my vista operating system?

I tried to load my s3100 fuji camera pictures into my new laptop,which has vista operating sys. It says I need xp to make it work. I've already loaded the software but it says xp needed. The software that came with my s3100 canera works fine on my desktop but not on the new laptop with vista. Thanks in advance for your help.

How do I get the installation software for my vista operating system?
If the manufacturer's documentation that came with your Fuji S3100 camera says you need to have Windows XP to make it work, you can trust that is the case. That is, unless Fuji has added upgrades to support your camera's operation under Vista.





The best way to find out is to go to the Fuji website. When you're on the page, look for "search". Type in the search bar something like, "fuji s3100 camera windows vista upgrade", and hit enter. You'll find out everything you need to know.
Reply:go to fuji"s website and download the latest software and driver for your camera. also in if you have program you need to run as xp in vista just right click on program icon and properties choose the compatibility tab and run as xp, but with your camera fuji will have a free update for you


No comments:

Post a Comment