Monday, July 13, 2009

How can i get investors into my software firm?

Hi, I m currently working on a software product for handicappers( people who predict race horses). My dad, has already built a system which he used to win 2 competitions. I m going to be continuing to work on the product. I am looking for people to fund me to start a company on handicapping software. Where can I find investing firms?

How can i get investors into my software firm?
it is going to take many lunches paid for out of your own pocket as well as a good marketing strategy to really sell your company to them. Statistics talk... a lot, so strategize a good growth plan and really show people where your company is going to go both theoretically as well as mathematically. Start with talking to local papers, news, magazines.... see if what you do is article worthy. they love to publish anything that looks like great job growth in their area. Many of my business partners read local business journals to find good early investment opportunities and then contact the company owners to get the whole story.

song meanings

No comments:

Post a Comment