Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Is there a good software to use for editing digital audio files made at home?

For example, if I use my iPod to record someone giving a speech, how can I edit it?





Please keep in mind that I am interested in something quite simple. I do not want software designed for an entire recording studio.

Is there a good software to use for editing digital audio files made at home?
RecordForAll is really quite easy to use. You can download a free evaluation version from here http://www.recordforall.com





Goodluck!
Reply:Recording studio software can be as simple as you'd like it to be. If you want great editing capabilities, get recording software. Many consumer-based editing software programs have limitations and don't let you edit how you want to.





I recommend looking at Ableton Live 6 LE ( http://www.homerecorder.com/product.php?... ). It has all the editing power you'll ever need (and a whole lot more if you ever choose to expand your needs later). Plus, it's very affordable.


No comments:

Post a Comment